- River cruise
- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 20
A fascinating, rewarding and multilayered adventure.
Two of the most beautiful, historic and friendly places in all of Asia, dynamic Vietnam and pastoral Cambodia are intriguing studies in contrast. Each possesses its own unique charm and social traditions, its own tragic history and complex past. In many ways, a visit here is less about the sights you see than it is about the people you meet and the experiences you have along the way.
Ho Chi Minh City offers a heady mixture of old and new, often surprising visitors with its charm. As the lifeblood of Southeast Asia, the Mekong teems with colorful floating villages and mementos of its French Colonial past. Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s thriving capital, is fast-forwarding to the future yet retains a provincial intimacy. And colorful Siem Reap provides the gateway to the vast UNESCO-designated jungle temple complex of Angkor Wat.
Day 1: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Day 2: Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap, Transfer to Kampong Cham (Embark)
Day 5: Wat Hanchey, Angkor Ban, Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Phnom Penh
Day 8: Cruising the Mekong River, Hong Ngu (Long Khanh A)
Day 9: Cu Lao Gieng, Sa Dec
Day 10: Vinh Long, Tien Loi (Ben Tre), My Tho
Day 11: My Tho (Disembark), Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13: Depart Ho Chi Minh City
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the all-suite Super Ship Mekong Jewel
- 2 nights in Ho Chi Minh City at the Park Hyatt Saigon (or similar)
- 3 nights in Siem Reap at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort (or similar)
- Meals onboard prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- Welcome Dinner cruise on the Saigon Princess
- Farewell Dinner with Apsara Show
- Complimentary house wine, local spirits and beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee will be served throughout the cruise. Onshore lunches include complimentary soft drinks, coffee, and tea. Onshore dinners include complimentary house wine, local beer, soft drinks, coffee, and tea
- 13 included excursions, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- 2 countries: Vietnam and Cambodia
- 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Tour Manager
- Cultural enrichment
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
- Any international flights to Siem Reap and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong (2022) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 206+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong (2022) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 121 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 120 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 October 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 120 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong (2022) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong (2022) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.