- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a unique bamboo train ride through the countryside
- Explore the colonial town of Battambang
- Experience the local way of traveling
Enjoy a stroll around the city to explore the town and see the old colonial buildings, including the Governor’s residence and the small museum. Visit the Wat Ek Phnom temple along the Sang Ker River and also visit the 12th-century Prasat Bannon temple where you can enjoy a stunning view over the surrounding plains. A real-life experience on the bamboo train will bring you through the countryside and the local villages. On the second day, catch a local taxi back to Siem Reap.
Day 1: Siem Reap / Phnom Penh to Battambang by bus
Day 2: Battambang to Siem Reap
- Public bus from Siem Reap/Phnom Penh to Battambang
- 1 night hotel in Battambang (2 star hotel, Khemara Battambang I hotel or similar)
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tours by tuk tuk/car/minivan
- An experienced English-speaking guide through out the trip
- Bamboo train ride
- Private taxi from Battambang to Siem Reap or shared taxi/public bus to Phnom Penh
- 1 breakfast at your hotel
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory!)
- Meals (lunch and dinners)
- Expenditure of a personal nature
- Drinks & tips
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at the time of booking. Adult pricing applies to all travelers Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.