- Pick up and return in air conditioned mini vans
- English speaking expert lake guide
- Tour the floating villages on traditional long tail motor boats
- Buffet dinner and all drinks
The unique nature of the great Tonle Sap means that everything out here floats, from schools to churches, shops, basked ball courts, and police stations. We will visit a floating fish farm on the way and then proceed further to the great Tonle Sap lake (the largest fresh water lake in South East Asia and the world's richest fresh water fishing lake). At the Tonle Sap Lake we dock with the large Tara Riverboat which is a floating restaurant and bar on the Tonle Sap lake. Here you will enjoy a full buffet and with all drinks included such as wine, cocktails, beers, spirits and soft drinks. After an excellent meal you can relax on the hammocks or get the best views of the sunset in the sunset restaurant area.
On the way back we will pass through the floating village one more time after the sunset and have you back at your hotel by 7.30pm. This is a very joyful tour, highly recommended if visiting Siem Reap.
- Pick up and return in air conditioned min van
- Expert english speaking lake guides
- Full buffet dinner and free flow of drinks
- Cruise the floating village in traditional long tail boats
- Tips (optional)