- Bicycle tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Angkor Wat during a guided bicycle tour
- Enjoy a boat ride in Battambang
- Learn more about the Khmer Rouge regime in the S21 Genocide Museum
Starting from the historic city of Siem Reap, this trip will take you to Battambang and Pursat before coming to an end in the capital city of Phnom Penh. Get the chance to explore Angkor Wat, the largest temple complex in the world, and enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap River. Visit the S-21 Genocide Museum and learn more about the dark chapter in Cambodia's recent past.
In addition to pedalling your way through villages and cities of Cambodia, this trip will also give you the chance to meet unsung, local heroes leading various community programs and help them make a difference.
With a support van behind you and the scenic Cambodian countryside spread out in the front, this trip is surely going to be a memorable one. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival
Day 2: Siem Reap: sunrise cycling trip to Angkor Wat
Day 3: Siem Reap - Battambang
Day 4: Battambang - Pursat
Day 5: Cycling Pursat to Phnom Penh via riverside villages
Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Phnom Penh departure
- 6 nights' accommodation in hotels (twin share)
- Meals as per the itinerary. Drinking water and fruit whilst cycling
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Bicycle hire as well as a support van with a mechanic and a driver
- Activities: entrance and guided tour of Angkor Wat. Entrance tickets to the S-21 Genocide Museum in Phnom Penh. A boat ride through floating villages
- NGO engagements in Siem Reap, Pursat, Phnom Penh
- Airport transfers as per the itinerary
- Single Supplement
- International flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary. Alcohol and drinks with your meals
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Optional NGO donation (A$200)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.