- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 4course Khmer dinner
- Explore the beautiful green countryside of Chreav village
- See and experience the local way of life
Siem Reap is one of the most traditional provinces among the 21 provinces in Cambodia. Chreav Village, only 6km from Siem Reap, is well known for being the greenest countryside in the province. Most of the villagers here are engaged in growing all kinds of vegetables and herbs throughout the year. From this tour, learn how the local people are still using traditional methods of farming which they have preserved through the years and passed on from one generation to the next. Gain a better appreciation of how the locals work by their hands and by the resources available to serve their own people in the local market.
The dinner package includes the following:
Full catering services
4-course Khmer set menu dinner
2-hour drink package during dinner (local beers, soft drinks, juices, waters, coffee & tea)
Chips & nuts with welcome drinks
Photography with USB to be delivered after event
Electric fans in dining area
Fresh jasmine flowers on the table
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Venue fees
- Welcome cold towel upon arrival
- Dinner and drinks
- Wine, wishky etc.
- Travel insurances
- Others not mentioned above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking Adult pricing applies to all travelers Dress code is formal Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required A small amount of walking is involved Wheelchair accessible