- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the charming beauty of Cambodia
- Visit the best attractions of Cambodia such as Banteay Srey and Kbal Spean
- Click stunning photographs
- Enjoy traditional Khmer dishes.
Your first stop is at Banteay Srey, a magnificent Cambodian temple that worships the Hindu god of Shiva. Located in the iconic Angkor complex, this temple is considered to be the Mona Lisa of the East. It is built entirely out of pink sandstones and has often been called the Temple of Women.
Next, we will visit Kbal Spean, a carved riverbed that was discovered by Jean Boulbet in the year 1969. Also known as “a thousand lingas river’’, Kbal Spean is located deep in the jungles to the northeast of Angkor. Several images of Hindu deities can be seen here and you also get to see mesmerizing lingas carved onto the river floor.
At 12.00 pm, we will enjoy a traditional lunch with many Khmer dishes. After lunch, we continue to Beng Mealea temple, a 900 years old that ranks as one of the largest temples of the Khmer Empire. Unlike Angkor Wat, this temple was ignored and was allowed to be lost to time. Today, the jungle can be seen devouring these beautiful ruins, tree roots and twisted vines taking over its ancient towers, courtyards and chambers.
The place literally feels like a lost world as you clamber and crawl over piles of moss-covered rubble and sprawling roots, occasionally coming across intricate carvings of Hindu or Buddhist motifs.
Finally, we will head back to the hotel at 17.00.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Transfer with A/C vehicle.
- Angkor pass ticket fee.
- The price of the pass is 20$/pax for one day and 40$/pax for 3days.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.