- Local culture
- Classes and workshops
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Explore the fascinating beauty of Cambodia
- Learn an interesting Cambodian art form.
- Have the time of your life.
- Visit the stunning Rolous temple.
Popular as one of the most stunning forms of art in Cambodia, shadow puppets are well loved around the world and we're dishing out all the secrets that go behind making these stunning figurines in this tour. Shadow puppets appeared centuries ago and managed to survive the Civil war wit the support of several non-government organizations.
This class not only teaches you the concepts of shadow puppets, but also lets you create your own masterpiece that you can carry back home. The perfect souvenir!
After the shadow puppet making class, we will take you to the Roluos temple. Your tour guide will showcase the beautiful decorations and architecture and introduce you to carvings of a Kala (monster head), the Hindu god Vishnu on a Garuda, female figures with abundant jewelry, and countless angels, guardians and apsaras. The attention to detail that can be seen here is spell-binding and many historians believe that this temple a shining example of one of the most intricate forms of Khmer art.
Head back to your hotel at 12.00 pm.
- English speaking tourist guide
- Transportation with A/C vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.