- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at the ruins of Angkor
- Unravel the legends of Preah Vihear
- Explore Banteay Chmar, the temple in the jungle
- Visit Anlong Veng and learn more about Cambodia's dark history
Engage in an ‘Indiana Jones’-style exploration of the temples of Beng Mealea and Koh Ker, which are hidden inside forests. Travel to the Preah Vihear Temple, situated atop a stunning 525-meter cliff on the border of Cambodia and Thailand. A UNESCO World Heritage site, this temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction.
Get the chance to explore a darker side of Cambodian history with a trip to Anlong Veng , where one can visit the house of the infamous Khmer Rouge leader Ta Mok, who was known as ‘Brother Number Five’ within the party but is popularly known as 'The Butcher’ to the world outside.
Explore hidden ruins atop cliffs and inside dense forests during this guided trip. Learn more about Cambodia's history, both ancient and modern, as well as the life of the people in its villages. For more about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival
Day 2: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Ta Prohm – Angkor Wat
Day 3: Siem Reap – Beng Mealea – Kor Keh – Sra'aem
Day 4: Preah Vihear – Tamok House – Bantaey Meanchay
Day 5: Siem Reap: Bantaey Chmar village & temple
Day 6: Departure
- 5 nights’ accommodation in single rooms as per the itinerary (check in and check out in the afternoon)
- All transfers provided by air-conditioned vehicles
- Local, English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals: breakfast everyday, 3 lunches, 2 dinners. 2 bottles of mineral water per person, per day on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- SS P2 2018
- SS P3 2018 - P2 2019
- SS P 1 3 2019
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Food & beverages other than those mentioned on the itinerary
- Visa to Cambodia
- Travel insurance
- Additional transfers and other arrangements due to emergency
- Items that are personal in nature (Phone calls, laundry, etc)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Any activities mentioned optional
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.