- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Siem Reap: More than just a circus, the Phare Circus is transforming the lives of disadvantaged young Cambodian performers through theatre, music, dance and modern circus acts. See them in action, as they tell unique stories of Cambodia on a dazzling stage. After the show, meet one of the performers to hear how their lives have changed since joining the circus.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Experience the vibrancy of Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, as you visit its most iconic attractions including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Gustave Eiffel's Central Post Office.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Join a Viet Cong veteran to visit the underground Củ Chi tunnels and learn about their experience.
- Mekong Delta: Enjoy a private Mekong River Cruise and learn about coconut processing.
Experience the ultimate in luxury travel, as you journey through Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos, the three crown jewels of Southeast Asia. Get an insider’s perspective on some of the world’s most important religious monuments and watch the sun go down over the mighty Mekong River.
Day 1: Arrive Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Wat in Style.
Day 3: Dynamic Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Marvels of Saigon.
Day 5: Cruise the Mekong Delta.
Day 6: Royal Refinement in Hue.
Day 7: Highlights of Hue.
Day 8: Romantic Hoi An.
Day 9: The locals in Hoi An.
Day 10: Hanoi street-food tasting tour.
Day 11: Cruise along Ha Long Bay.
Day 12: Ha Long to Hanoi.
Day 13: The Temple of Literature.
Day 14: Welcome to Laos.
Day 15: UNESCO Heritage Discovery and Sunset Cruise.
Day 16: Depart Luang Prabang.
- Ho Chi Minh: One of Vietnam’s leading hotels, the five-star InterContinental Saigon is situated in the very heart of the city and is a short walk from famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the Saigon Post Office.
- Hanoi: Voted the best boutique hotel in Asia, Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi embodies the glamour of a night at the opera. It is situated in the centre of Hanoi, within walking distance of the Hanoi Opera House and Hoan Kiem Lake, and offers sumptuous guest bedrooms, a spa and a selection of fine restaurants.
- Luang Prabang: Designed with elegant colonial style, The Luang Say Residence is a five-star boutique hotel boasting lush, tropical gardens and offering stunning views of surrounding mountain ranges. Enjoy the refined luxuries of your Pioneer Suite, fine dining and the convenience of being able to walk to Luang Prabang’s main attractions.
- Siem Reap: Join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for your Welcome Dinner at Mahob, set in a traditional Khmer wooden house you will enjoy delicacies created from locally produced ingredients.
- Mekong Delta: Enjoy freshly-made Mekong delta specialties for lunch.
- Hue: Join your fellow travellers and sit down to a delicious meal, accompanied with wine, at a local restaurant.
- Hoi An: Meet a local chef who will lead a hands-on cooking class and teach you how to create some of the local specialities that you will enjoy for your Highlight Lunch.
- Luang Prabang: Join your fellow travellers at Khai Phaen for a family style lunch. This is a local vocational training restaurant that reinvests all profits back into the trainees and their supporting social programs, to assist them in becoming skilled, productive professionals with a more secure future.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (B), 5 Lunches (L), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW), 3 Dinners (D) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Hue: Find balance and harmony at the peaceful Pilgrimage Village, situated among leafy trees and quiet countryside. Participate in meditation, yoga or tai chi classes or unwind in the steam bath.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to overnight cruise and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available, does not apply to Halong Bay Cruise).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Ho Chi Minh: Learn about local street-side cafe culture and gain an appreciation as you enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
- Hoi An: For a Your Choice Evening, choose from one of three hand-selected restaurants, each specialising in different cuisine from traditional to modern Vietnamese, or an east-meets-west fusion.
- Hanoi: Join a passionate foodie on a walking tour to some of the city’s most interesting areas and experience the vibrancy of Hanoi's street-food culture. Taste local treats, such as rice paper rolls, pho bo which is beef noodle soup and com cake.
- Siem Reap: The five-star Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort places you minutes away from Angkor Wat, the National Museum and the city centre, while also offering an oasis of tranquility amidst a tropical garden. Cool off in the pool, enjoy the spa or play a round of golf.
- Hoi An: Positioned on the banks of the Thu Bon River, the luxurious Anantara Hoi An Resort is situated moments away from the charming historic part of Hoi An. Take in the tranquil atmosphere from a sunbed overlooking the river, treat yourself to a massage at the spa or cool down in the swimming pool.
- Angkor Wat: Explore Angkor Archaeological Park accompanied by a renowned archaeologist. Begin with Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm, the temple is a perfect example of how nature crept in and reclaimed its land after the fall of the Angkorian empires. Enjoy sunset over Angkor Wat, it is easy to see why it has become the symbol of Cambodia and took 30 years to build.
- Mekong Delta: Meet Mr. Sau Tuong, a former soldier who survived four years ﬁghting the deadly Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, at his home and see how he and his wife earn a living making rice paper.
- Hue: Enjoy a private, VIP visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Imperial Citadel, before it opens to other travellers. Learn about its traditional architecture and history from a renowned historian.
- Hue: Meet the headmaster of the Vietnamese Royal Martial Arts Academy and learn what it takes to become a practitioner of this standard. See a performance showcasing different martial arts techniques.
- Hanoi: Meet a renowned scholar at the Temple of Literature and learn about Hanoian culture and Vietnamese architecture, before touring the temple grounds.
- Any international flights to Siem Reap and from Luang Prabang are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inspiring Indochina tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 248+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inspiring Indochina tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 April 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inspiring Indochina tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inspiring Indochina tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.