- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Siem Reap: Join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for your Welcome Dinner.
- Ho Chi Minh: At the Art Salon Saigon, you will enjoy a Highlight Dinner set in a sophisticated atmosphere and accompanied by live music.
- Ho Chi Minh: Learn about local streetside cafe culture and gain an appreciation as you enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
- Mekong Delta: Enjoy freshlymade Mekong delta specialties for lunch.
Experience the ultimate in luxury travel, as you journey through Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos, the three crown jewels of Southeast Asia. Get an insider’s perspective on some of the world’s most important religious monuments, watch the sun go down over the mighty Mekong River and explore the colonial style of iconic cities. Along the way you’ll stay in five-star hotels, meet passionate locals and taste delicious flavours.
Day 1: Arrive Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Wat in Style.
Day 3: Dynamic Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Marvels of Saigon.
Day 5: Cruise the Mekong Delta.
Day 6: Royal Refinement in Hue.
Day 7: Highlights of Hue.
Day 8: Romantic Hoi An.
Day 9: The locals in Hoi An.
Day 10: Hanoi street-food tasting tour.
Day 11: Cruise along Ha Long Bay.
Day 12: Ha Long to Hanoi.
Day 13: The Temple of Literature.
Day 14: Welcome to Laos.
Day 15: UNESCO Heritage Discovery and Sunset Cruise.
Day 16: Depart Luang Prabang.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available, does not apply to Halong Bay Cruise).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to overnight cruise and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Siem Reap and from Luang Prabang are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inspiring Indochina tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Luxury Gold. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 254 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Inspiring Indochina tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inspiring Indochina tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.