- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Siem Reap Explore the aweinspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Phnom Penh Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital
- Chi Phat Cruise along junglelined rivers in search of birds and wildlife in the Cardamom Mountains.
- Koh Rong Island Relax on whitesand beaches and snorkel tropical waters.
This is an exploratory trip that delves deep into Cambodia, a country rarely explored outside of the iconic temples of Angkor. On this journey we meet locals in our village homestay in the countryside, motor upriver through steamy jungles and relax on deserted white-sand beaches. Siem Reap - Get lost amongst the incredible jungle-consumed temples of Angkor Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge and sample tasty street food Chi Phat - Cruise along jungle-lined rivers in search of birds and wildlife in the Cardamom Mountains.
Day 1 : Join trip in Siem Reap, the gateway to the iconic Angkor temple complex
Day 2 : Explore the jungle temples of Angkor, watch the sunset at Pre Rup
Day 3 : Morning cycle to Hero Rats project and Re-Hash Trash. Free afternoon for further exploration
Day 4 : Free morning in Siem Reap. Afternoon drive to Sambor Prei Kuk homestay
Day 5 : Visit the ruins of Sambor Prei Kuk before driving to Phnom Penh
Day 6 : Explore Phnom Penh's Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Afternoon visit to the Killing Fields
Day 7 : Drive and then motor boat to our Eco lodge in Chi Phat, Cardamom Mountains
Day 8 : Sunrise river cruise to spot birds and wildlife. Optional walking and swimming in the afternoon
Day 9 : Leave Koh Kong Province and drive to Sihanoukville. Ferry to Koh Rong Island
Day 10 : A free day to relax on the beaches of Koh Rong Island
Day 11 : A further free day on Koh Rong. Optional snorkelling or boat trip
Day 12 : Ferry and drive back to Phnom Penh. Free afternoon in the capital
Day 13 : Trip ends in Phnom Penh
- 12 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Siem Reap and from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Heart of Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Heart of Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 11 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Heart of Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Heart of Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.