- Bicycle tour
- Art and architecture
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Puok, the lotus farm, silk farm and pagoda at Puok
- Know more about the daily life of locals in Siem Reap
- Explore the unique pagoda structures of Cambodia
Our English speaking guide will then take you on an exciting half-day tour which lets you discover the best of Siem Reap on a bike and in a jeep, taking you to the most popular as well as some of the lesser-known areas in Siem Reap.
The first part of the tour includes cycling as you're taken through colorful lotus fields and beautiful rice paddies for an experience unlike any other. The next part of the tour includes a trip to to Puok by car. Here, you can collect flowers at the lotus farm and offer them to the Buddha statue at the Pagoda of Puok.
Before continuing to to the silk farm, you can buy some fruits at the local market. Get a first-hand experience of how silk is made and how it is used to create silk products at the silk farm.
Finally, head back to your hotel.
- Jeep with a driver
- English speaking guide
- Bicycle tour in Puok
- Donation for Pagoda
- Bottle of water and fruits
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.