- See temples and ruins surrounding Siem Reap by tuk tuk
- Sit on the back of an elephant and enter the south gate of Angkor Thom city
- Visit the famous Angkor Wat – best preserved of all the Angkor temples
Start the tour after you meet up with your guide outside your Siem Reap hotel and hop onto the back of a 3-wheeled, open-air tuk-tuk. Zoom through the city's bustling streets to reach the outskirts of Angkor Wat. Head inside on foot to check out stunning examples of Khmer architecture and learn about the temples' transformation from Hinduism to Buddhism.
Continue on to the Southern Gate of Angkor Thom, where you can climb onto the back of a gentle elephant to go through the gate in style. Take the afternoon to admire the faces on the Bayon temple, snap photos of the stone pachyderms at the Terrace of the Elephants, and grab a quick lunch at a locally loved restaurant.
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel
- Transport by tuk tuk and elephant
- Services of a local English speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.