- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fullday Banteay Srei, Preah Dak, and Temples Tour
- Transport by shared airconditioned minivan/bus
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
In the morning, we will pick you up between 7:40am to 8:20am and head to Angkor National Park. We will start the day driving 35km north of Siem Reap to the magnificent Banteay Srei temple - the Citadel of women. This is a small Hindu temple, dating back to the 10th century. While many of Angkor temples are impressive because of their sheer size, Banteay Srei stands out by the quality of craftsmanship on pinkish sandstone.
The drive takes us through many local villages including Preah Dak Village, a famous and popular place for souvenirs and art. If you like, choose yourself a beautiful souvenir handmade by villagers from the surrounding Angkor National Park.
In the afternoon, we continue on to visit the East Mebon, a temple with five towers standing on small island in the middle of the artificial lake of the Easter Baray, once only accessible by boat. Our next stop will be Prasat Neak Pean, a small temple with a collection of five ponds representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake Anaavatapta from Hindu mythology. We will also visit Preah Khan, a labyrinth of pavilions, halls and chapels in a vast area encloses by four walls before heading back to town.
This tour concludes with a return transfer to your hotel or any requested drop off point within the city center.
Time for lunch at any of the local restaurants in the National Park is included in the schedule.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by shared air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Bottled water
- Group tour
- Local taxes
- 1 day entrance ticket is required (37$ per person from the ticket office on the way to the park)
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking Adult pricing applies to all travelers A moderate amount of walking is involved Not wheelchair accessible Children must be accompanied by an adult Variable group size depends on bookings of the day Long pants or knee-length skirts/dresses are required for visiting the temples 1 day entrance ticket is required and it cost 37 USD (we stop at the ticket office on the pay to the park for those who do not have it yet)