- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Terrace of the Leper King
- Check out the stunning scenes from the South Gate of the Angkor Thom
- Explore daily life in Cambodia
- Sample Khmer dishes
The first stop is at Angkor Thom, one of the most visually stunning temples at the complex. Then, we continue on a small circuit trip to the South Gate of the Angkor Thom – the best preserved gate in the area, known for portraying a variety of expressions.
Next, we head to the Terrace of the Leper King and Elephant Terrace, a 350m-long terrace that used to be an enormous viewing stand for public ceremonies and was used as a base for a humongous audience hall of the king. The itinerary then takes us to the ruined Baphuon, Royal Enclosure and Phimeanakas before we head to the mysterious Bayon Temple.
Also a part of this Angkor Wat tour is Banteay Kdey. Also known as the Citadel of Monks, this is a Buddhist temple where you can see thousands of monks leading their lives, following Buddhist principles and traditions. In the midst of all that excitement, don't miss out on Ta Prohm temple, a beautiful temple built in the late 12th century in a Bayon-style that has been left relatively undisturbed over time, unlike most Angkorian ruins.
Finally, enjoy the most beautiful sunset views you'll ever see, checking out rural scenes from the terraces of an ancient Angkorian temple, before heading back your hotel.
- Air conditioned vehicle transfer from/to hotel
- English speaking guide.
- Admission fees.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.