- duration 10 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Crossing through the splendid Cho Gao canal
- Visit 6 major temples in Angkor
- Meet the locals and learn about their daily lives in Koh Chen, My Tho...
From the heights of the Himalayas to the southern coasts of the South China Sea, winding over 2,700 miles, the Mekong is much more than just irrigation for Indochina—everywhere it flows, it fascinates men and shapes their lives. Come take an expedition on this grand and plentiful “water snake,” from the ruins of Angkor to Tonle Sap Lake following the footsteps of Henri Mouhot, to Phnom Penh and Ho Chi Minh City, still largely influenced by the French colonial days. Our meditative trip takes you along the Mekong River on board a ship combining charm and colonial-style comfort.
Day 1: Siem Reap - Angkor
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor
Day 3: Siem Reap - Tonle Sap Lake
Day 4: Tonle Sap Lake - Kampong Chhnang - Kampong Tralach
Day 5: Kampong Tralach - Koh Chen - Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Chau Doc - Sa Dec (vietnam)
Day 8: Sa Dec - Vinh Long - Cai Be
Day 9: My Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon)
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Any international flights to Siem Reap and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta (port-to-port) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 127+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta (port-to-port) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta (port-to-port) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta (port-to-port) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.