- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Unique and unforgettable cruise along the Cho Gao Canal
- Tour six major temples in Angkor
- Meet local inhabitants and discover their daily life in Koh Chen and My Tho
- Hanoi, historic heart of the nation
Cast off on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure on the legendary river that begins in the mountains of Tibet and meanders through no less than six countries. The Mekong traces the authentic, profound, and mesmerizing history of Vietnam and Cambodia along its riverbanks. You’ll finish your extraordinary vacation in Indochina with a discovery of Hanoï, the Vietnamese capital, and on an unforgettable cruise on the legendary Halong Bay among the fantastically formed islands, crags, and cliffs.
Day 1: Siem Reap - Angkor
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor
Day 3: Siem Reap - Tonle Sap Lake
Day 4: Tonle Sap Lake - Kampong Chhnang - Kampong Tralach
Day 5: Kampong Tralach - Koh Chen - Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Chau Doc - Sa Dec (vietnam)
Day 8: Sa Dec - Vinh Long - Cai Be
Day 9: My Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon)
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City - Hanoi
Day 12: Hanoi
Day 13: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 14: Halong Bay - Hanoi
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Any international flights to Siem Reap and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 177+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From The Temples Of Angkor To The Mekong Delta & Hanoi And Halong Bay (port-to-port Cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.