- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Crossing through the splendid Cho Gao canal
- Discover historical cities: Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh
- Meet the locals and learn about their daily lives in Koh Chen, My Tho...
From the heights of the Himalayas to the southern coasts of the South China Sea, winding over 2,700 miles, the Mekong is much more than just irrigation for Indochina—everywhere it flows, it fascinates men and shapes their lives. Come take an expedition on this grand and plentiful “water snake,” from Ho Chi Minh City, still largely influenced by the French colonial days, to Phnom Penh, Tonle Sap Lake and Siem Reap, following the footsteps of Henri Mouhot. Our meditative trip takes you along the Mekong River on board a ship combining charm and colonial-style comfort.
TONLE SAP LAKE - KAMPONG CHHANG - KAMPONG TRALACH
KAMPONG TRALACH - KOH CHEN - PHNOM PENH
CHAU DOC - SA DEC
SA DEC - VINH LONG - CAI BE
My Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- All meals
- Drinks at all meals (1 soft drink or 1 beer* or 1 mineral water + 1 tea or coffee per person for each meal)
- Transfer of the boat to downtown Siem Reap
- Speaking local tour guides and onboard CroisiEurope tour director on board the RV Indochine and RV Indochine II
- Tips (excluding tips for crew members on board the ship). Tips: To make your vacation worry
- Your cruise in the cabin category of your choice
- Unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water during the cruise on board the RV Indochine and RV Indochine II
- Visits and excursions mentioned in the program
- The services of a French
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- Free, the equivalent of €35 per passenger will be given to service providers for your destination country as tips. We feel this amount is appropriate in consideration of local customs and practice.
- International flights and their taxes
- Transfers not mentioned in the program
- Cambodian and Vietnamese visas
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Tips for crew members on board the ship (for informational purposes, daily tips per passenger amount to US$5)
- Drinks other than those mentioned.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Siem Reap to the Mekong Delta (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Siem Reap to the Mekong Delta (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Siem Reap to the Mekong Delta (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Siem Reap to the Mekong Delta (port-to-port cruise) tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.