- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- As one of the world’s greatest religious and archaeological sites, Angkor Wat deserves and demands special attention – this short break focuses on the temple complex in detail.
- From the manmade to the natural side of Cambodia, encounter the wildlife of the country at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity, an Intrepid Foundation supported project that helps animals saved from trafficking.
- Explore the lands surrounding Angkor Wat, and gain insight into the Cambodian way of life.
- Discover a way of life dictated by the rhythm of water in the fascinating floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake
Uncover the secrets of Cambodia’s mystical Angkor Wat region during three full days of exploration and adventure. Investigate these sacred temples and explore from Angkor Wat to Ta Prohm with a knowledgeable local guide. Be awed not only by the ruins but by stories of god-kings and lost civilisations, ancient mythology and fascinating folklore. Trek through the dense, steamy Cambodian jungle to admire Hindu sculptures that were carved into a riverbed over a thousand years ago, sample plenty of spicy Khmer dishes and meet locals who reside in stilted villages atop Tonle Sap. This is the perfect addition to any holiday in South East Asia.
Angkor Wat / Siem Reap
Banteay Srei / Siem Reap
Tonle Sap / Siem Reap
- Hotel (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Boat , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Urban Adventure - Angkor Adventure tour (including Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm)
- Siem Reap - Tour of Banteay Srei and Banteay Kdei Temples
- Siem Reap - Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity
- Siem Reap - Jungle Trek to River of a Thousand Lingas
- Urban Adventures - Tonle Sap Secrets tour
- Any international flights to/from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia's Secrets of Angkor tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia's Secrets of Angkor tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia's Secrets of Angkor tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia's Secrets of Angkor tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is offered in Original and Comfort styles – please inform your booking agent of which style you'd prefer.
- Please note that your local guide and group members can change each day.
- This trip can run with a minimum of 1 person, so please be aware that there may be instances when you are the only person on this trip.
- Evenings are free for your own explorations on this trip. Other travellers may be staying at different hotels for the night so you will only meet up with them on the included activities during the day.
- We use a variety of hotels in Siem Reap, depending on availability. These hotels will be confirmed to you at your time of booking.
- Part of travelling with Intrepid means respecting local cultures and sensibilities. That way you get the most out of your interactions with local people and environments and you will visit many temples on this trip, which requires a level of modesty. Be sure to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.