Discover the Kingdom of wonder on this four-day tour. Cambodia, a fascinating mix of culture and majestic heritage and ancient and modern worlds collide to create unforgettable adventures. Marvel before its glorious temples, matched by only a few select spots on earth.
Day 1: Arrival Siemp Reap (8km – 15min)
Day 2: Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Departure Siem Reap (8km – 15min)
- 3 night's accommodation
- Standard Hotel Category = Lotus Blanc Hotel or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = The Aviary Hotel or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Borei Angkor Hotel or similar 5*
- 3 Breakfasts
- Arrival and departure private transfers in an air-conditioning vehicle from/to Siem Reap Airport escorted by English-speaking local guide, other languages available upon an additional cost
- Meet & Greet
- Guide during the tour
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Lunches & dinners
- Entrance fees
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Free & Easy Package, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 January 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Free & Easy Package, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Free & Easy Package, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.