- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat
- Visit Tonle Sap Lake and the floating villages of Kompong Phluk
- Enjoy a guided tour of Phnom Penh
- Discover the beaches of Sihanoukville
Fly to Cambodia’s capital city next. Visit the opulent Royal Palace in Phnom Penh as well as the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the killing fields of Choeung Ek, both of which stand as a stark reminder of the tragic Khmer Rouge period.
From Phnom Penh you’ll travel to Chambok, located near Kirirom National Park in southwest Cambodia. Get the chance to enjoy an authentic homestay experience at a wonderful community-based eco-tourism site. Head to the coast after that and discover the beautiful sandy beaches of Sihanoukville.
Return to Phonm Penh at the end of the tour. We will drive you to the airport for your flight back home.
Day 1: Arrive in Siem Reap & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Explore the temples of Angkor Wat
Day 3: Discover Banteay Srei, visit Tonle Sap
Day 4: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
Day 5: Explore Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh - Kirirom National Park
Day 7: Kirirom National Park - Sihanoukville
Day 8: Explore Ream National Park
Day 9: Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh
Day 10: Phnom Penh departure
- 9 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Transportation as per the itinerary, including domestic flights
- Local, English-speaking guide throughout the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities. Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Visas and travel insurance
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.