- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- See some of the major landmarks of Saigon
- Visit the charming town of Hoi An
- Enjoy a luxury cruise on the serene waters of Halong Bay
Fly to Cambodia’s capital city, Phnom Penh, next and learn more about the country’s recent history with visits to the opulent Royal Palace as well as the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the killing fields of Choeung Ek, both of which stand as a reminder of the tragic Khmer Rouge period.
From Phnom Penh you'll fly to Saigon where you can learn more about the Vietnam War at the War Remnants Museum and crawl through the famous tunnels of Cu Chi, which was dug and used by the Viet Cong. Head for the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hoi An before making your way to Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a luxury cruise around the limestone karsts and emerald green waters of the bay.
This tour comes to an end in Hanoi. We will drive you to the airport for your flight home. Please go through the itinerary below for more details.
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Explore the temples of Angkor Wat
Day 3: Discover Banteay Srei, visit Tonle Sap
Day 4: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
Day 5: Explore Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh - Saigon (flight)
Day 7: Guided tour of Saigon & Cu Chi tunnels visit
Day 8: Saigon - Da Nang (flight) and transfer to Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An
Day 10: Hoi An - Hanoi (flight)
Day 11: Hanoi - Halong Bay & Halong Bay cruise
Day 12: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 13: Hanoi departure
- 12 nights' accommodation
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Transportation as per the itinerary, including the flights mentioned
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on itinerary
- A local, English-speaking guide throughout the duration of the tour
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Arrival and departure flight tickets
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Visas and travel insurance
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 117+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.