- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Immerse yourself in the Khmer way of life and culinary culture
- Cycle through Siem Reap backroads and discover the World Monument of Angkor Complex
- Entertain yourself through Cambodia cultures and history with your local guide
- Take your journey through the floating village and enjoy the sunset cruise
This trip will take you to explore the inspiring landscapes of Angkor Wat and the Cambodian countryside with our experienced tour leader. Join and create a lasting memory of your holiday in Cambodia!
Highlight - food tour down the Siem Reap street food with plenty of local food selection we choose from. Amazing food great people and an insiders view of an amazing part of the world. The bike tour to Angkor Wat and Floating Village were great. We learned so much from the rich history and local ways of life in Cambodia.
Highly recommend Siem Reaper if you are looking to explore Cambodia in a short time and see all the highlights. Book this trip it's so interesting with so many things to see, we still can't believe we have been.”
On behalf of Siem Reaper Team, I would like to thank you for taking our 4 Days biking, food tour and floating village discovery and leave the thoughtful review that you experienced with our guide (Sokvuth). I'll make sure pass this lovely review to him.
It is all part of the adventure and the reason we travel is to see new things and experience different ways of life and local culture. We hope to see you again sometime on one of our other trips!
Vathana & Siem Reaper Team”
Day 1: Taste Siem Reap's flavors
Day 2: Angkor Wat sunrise & Phar Circus
Day 3: Kulen Mountain & ethnic food
Day 4: Oxcart riding & village cooking workshop
- Airport transfers
- Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour leader
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- 3 nights accommodation
- Top quality mountain bike and helmet
- Support vehicle (varies based on local conditions and vehicle sizes available)
- Daily drinking water
- Boat trip to the floating village
- Cooking course experience and village visiting fee
- 1 first aid kit per group
- International and domestic flights
- Visas/ visa arrangements
- Personal travel insurance
- Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, hats and protective clothing
- Angkor Wat pass 1 day (37 USD)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Save +US$ 16 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.