- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the very best of Cambodia by bike, hike & kayak
- Explore Siem Reap & the iconic temple ruins of Angkor Wat
- Kratie Mekong boat trip in search of the elusive Irrawaddy dolphin
- Kayak the floating villages of the Tonle Sap Lake
An active, off the beaten path journey through beautiful Cambodia. Learn of its recent history in Phnom Penh, spot Irrawaddy dolphins in Kratie & explore the majestic Temples of Angkor.. This trip takes in the must-see gems of Cambodia but also steps off the well-worn tourist trail to gain a deeper appreciation of the region’s people, culture and natural environments—by bike, hike and kayak. Our adventure starts in the capital Phnom Penh where we learn about the country’s turbulent past before venturing north following the course of the mighty Mekong River. We’ll go Irrawaddy dolphin spotting in Kratie, flooded forest kayaking in Stung Treng and visit the impressive Sopheak Mitt Waterfall which marks the border between Cambodia and Laos. Continue on to explore the truly remote temple complexes at Preah Vihear –overlooking Thailand- and the seven tiered pyramid of Prasat Thom at Koh Ker before marvelling at the world’s largest religious monument, the majestic and awe inspiring Angkor Wat. We’ll have time to visit rural villages along the way, try Cambodian cuisine and interact with the warm and friendly people of the Kingdom of Wonder.
Day 1 : Join Phnom Penh
Day 2 : Khmer Rouge & Local Markets
Day 3 : Silk Island Cycle & Royal Palace
Day 4 : To Kratie, Mekong River Irrawaddy Dolphins
Day 5 : Koh Trong Island
Day 6 : Stung Treng
Day 7 : Kayak the Flooded Forests, to Preah Vihear
Day 8 : Preah Vihear & Koh Ker Temples, to Siem Reap
Day 9 : Cycle the Temples of Angkor
Day 10 : Kayak Mechrey Floating Village
Day 11 : Hike Kulen Mountain
Day 12 : In Siem Reap, trip concludes
- Comfortable hotel or bungalow accommodation on a twin share basis
- 11 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 & 12 only)
- Private air conditioned vehicles
- Support vehicle on cycling days
- Modern Mountain Bikes (local bikes on Koh Trong)
- Kayaking equipment including lifejacket
- Medical kit
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in the itinerary
- International airfares and taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Bike Helmet (compulsory)
- Visa fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and beverages not not indicated in the itinerary
- Any optional tours, sightseeing and entry fees not listed in the itinerary
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82 today.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bike, Hike & Kayak Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bike, Hike & Kayak Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bike, Hike & Kayak Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.