- Culture shows and excursions
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Full day excursion from Siem Reap to the hidden treasure of Angkor
- Explore Beng Melea and Koh Ker Temples
This morning begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Siem Reap. Your driver guide will take you through lush Khmer countryside to the remote Beng Mealea temple. Explore the 11th-century ruins emerging from the tangled overgrowth of Cambodian jungle at Beng Mealea, then enjoy a picnic lunch in the grounds. After taking in the ancient beauty of the temple, drive 1-hour onwards to Koh Ker, north-east of Siem Reap.
Discover the ancient Koh Ker temples, once known as Chok Gargyar. This was the Khmer capital under Jayavarman, before the capital was moved to Angkor Wat in 944 A.D. At Koh Ker, explore the 30 major structures of the mysterious site and walk through the ruins of sacred buildings and religious sculptures. Some of the giant sculptures from Koh Ker now make-up the collection at the grand National Museum in Phnom Penh.
After your full-day visiting Cambodia's lost temples and mystical jungles, you'll be driven back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Shared transfers and transportation on tours
- English speaking guide (licensed guide)
- Cold bottled water on car/van/bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees (Beng Mealea is 5USD/pax and Koh Ker is 10USD/pax)
- Food & drinks
- Cambodia visa
- Other personal expenses
- Tipping/gratuities (recommended)
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.