- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Beng Mealea temple
- Explore the beauty of Cambodia
- Click beautiful photographs
- Discover the unique architecture of Cambodian temples and pagodas
This Hindu temple was built in a time when Angkor flourished as an architectural wonder, basking in the glittery designs of its fascinating temples. Beautifully preserved over time, Beng Mealea is a great way of reliving that ancient grandeur and exploring one of the best examples of Angkor architecture.
Located in the midst of a dense jungle, this 900-year-old temple is one of the largest temples of the Khmer Empire and despite the fact that it has been largely left untouched and unrestored, it still promises a great experience.
You will feel like explorers discovering a lost world as you clamber and crawl over piles of moss covered rubble and sprawling roots, occasionally coming across intricate carvings of Hindu or Buddhist motifs.
Head back to your hotel at 12.00 pm or 6.00 pm depending on the choice of your tour.
- English speaking tourist guide
- Transportation with A/C vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.