- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the charming beauty of Cambodia
- Visit the best attractions of Cambodia such as Phnom Kulen and Beng Mealea
- Click beautiful photographs
- Enjoy traditional Khmer dishes
Your first stop is at Banteay Srey, a magnificent Cambodian temple that worships the Hindu god of Shiva. Located in the iconic Angkor complex, this temple is considered to be the Mona Lisa of the East. It is built entirely out of pink sandstones and has often been called the Temple of Women.
We proceed to the Phnom Kulen, a magnificent mountain in the Siem Reap Province. Explore the iconic Elephant pond, that majestic waterfall and 56 Angkorian that have been built with bricks and volcanic stones while in the region.
At 12.00 pm, we will enjoy a traditional lunch with many Khmer dishes. After lunch, we continue to Beng Mealea temple, a 900 years old that ranks as one of the largest temples of the Khmer Empire. Unlike Angkor Wat, this temple was ignored and was allowed to be lost to time. Today, the jungle can be seen devouring these beautiful ruins, tree roots and twisted vines taking over its ancient towers, courtyards and chambers.
Head back to the hotel at 18.00.
- English speaking tourist guide
- Transportation with A/C vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.