- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- Tuktuk pickup in the morning transfer to quad bike office
- Full day of quad biking amidst Cambodia's stunning natural landscapes!
On this quad bike tour there will be plenty of time to enjoy the picturesque Cambodian countryside including local villages, markets, rice fields and roads. We have a number of stops planned during the tour. In one of the villages you will visit a basket craft shop. In another you will learn about the art of leather carving. In the middle of the day a lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
After lunch we will continue our quad bike journey. You will ride through more local communities, where you can visit local schools and help kids to practice their English. Make sure you charge your camera before the tour – there will be many photo opportunities.
After a full day of Quad biking we will head back to Siem Reap. When back you can wash the mud off your feet and then we will take a refreshing drink, after which we will transfer you back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
What an amazing and adventure filled day!
- Quad POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 330cc series 2013
- Safety briefing and familiarisation training
- pick up/drop off
- Experienced guide
- Drinking water
- Extra riding time (above 8 hours)
- Rain gear (raincoat, waterproof jackets or boots)
- Personal expenses
- Tips (recommended but not mandatory!)
- Travel Insurance and Services not listed in the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationStart time: 7 am Finish time: 4 pm What to bring/wear? Comfortable shoes, Trousers or knee-long shorts, Camera, Mosquito repellent, Sunscreen and sunglasses The price listed is for 1 person for 1 quad bike. If you are 2 people who wishes to use 1 quad bike that's possible also at an extra charge of USD 35 to be paid on arrival. Cancellation policy: • 1-2 Days = 50%/ 3-5 Days = 30 % charge. • No show = 100% charge Responsibility: We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by the passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, political actions or other irregularities arising beyond our control must be borne by passengers.