- Cooking classes
- Hot air balloon rides
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour Angkor Wat with a Cambodian scholar and learn about Khmer history
- Admire the hundreds of fine basrelief carvings
- Enjoy a tethered helium balloon ride at sunset
- Cooking class and dinner with a local villager
Head to the Angkor Wat temple complex by tuk-tuk and begin exploring the intricately carved Khmer ruins. Marvel at the hundreds of fine apsara carvings and the bas-reliefs depicting Hindu mythology. Stroll around the massive hallways and discover small shrines still in use today by local inhabitants.
On this 6-hour tour, a Cambodian scholar will be your guide and provide commentary on Khmer history, culture, archaeology, and civilization.
After your tour of the temples, and weather permitting, you’ll have the opportunity to rise 200 meters over the site by a tethered helium balloon to admire the sun setting over the temple and jungle.
In the evening you’ll enjoy at the local restaurants before heading back to your hotel.
- Private transfers
- Services of a tour guide
- Tuk-tuk ride
- Entrance fee
- Balloon ride (joining others)
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
- Dinner at the local restaurant
- Cambodia visa
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.