- Sightseeing tour
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sunrise, carvings, architecture, history
- Departure: Approximately 5AM. Please check with the concierge, times of departure vary t
- Return: Late morning
You may wish to assume the classic viewing position by the lotus pond and see Angkor Wat and its reflection or find yourself a different vantage point to appreciate and photograph this mesmerising temple.
When the colours of sunrise begin to fade you will explore the inner parts of Angkor Wat, learn about its history and the fascinating stories behind the intricate carvings adorning the walls of the temple galleries.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Drinking Water
- Temple Pass
- Other services not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.