- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 19
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Banteay Srei: Unique to Banteay Srei is the rare pink sandstone on which are exquisite ornamental carvings of gods, demons, coiling serpents and floral garlands.
- Tonle Sap: Is one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world, cyclically swelling from 2,500 square kilometres to more than 12,000 square kilometres in the wet season.
Discover the Kingdom of wonder on this three-day tour. Cambodia, a fascinating mix of culture and majestic heritage and ancient and modern worlds collide to create unforgettable adventures. Marvel before its glorious temples, matched by only a few select spots on earth.
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap Airport – Angkor Thom – Siem Reap – Angkor Wat – Siemp Reap (30km – 1hr)
Day 2: Siem Reap – Artisan D’angkor – Banteay Srei – Ta Prohm – Rolous Group – Siem Reap (50km – 1.5hr)
Day 3: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap – Departure Siem Reap (30km – 1hr)
- 2 night’s accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Arrival and departure private transfers in an air-conditioning vehicle from/ to Siam Reap Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary and transfers, other languages available upon an additional cost
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat visits (Day 1); Artisan d’Angkor, Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm and Roluos Group visits (Day 2); Tonle Sap visit (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights (recommended flight arrival before 09:00 am and on the last day the recommended departure flight time is 05:00 pm)
- International flights
- Lunches & dinners
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Angkor Temples & Lost City Of Ta Prohm, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Angkor Temples & Lost City Of Ta Prohm, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Angkor Temples & Lost City Of Ta Prohm, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.