- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 6+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the world’s largest Hindu temple: Angkor Wat
- Marvel at Bayon with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces
- Trek through Ta Prohm the jungle temple made famous in the Tomb Raider movie
- Taste a delicious Khmer lunch
Like a good blockbuster, this best-selling Siem Reap tour is entertaining, enthralling, and hard to pass up. See Angkor's most famed temples, from the serene smiling faces of Bayon to the tomb-raiding Ta Prohm, before devouring a Khmer feast fit for a king.
We start our adventure with a visit to Angkor Wat temple, easily the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex. We then move on to Angkor Thom, visiting Bayon, with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. We finish the morning with a stop at the very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom City, where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate, struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war. The Gate itself is crowned with four large faces facing in the cardinal directions.
Lunch is Khmer-style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near Sras Srang, the Royal Pool of Ablutions, originally reserved for the king and his consorts. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore to see the traditional way of life and say hello to the Cambodians living here.
After lunch we continue your day tour by visiting the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple, which was made famous by Angelina Jolie, of course. Feel like one of the early explorers as you visit this temple which has been left to be reclaimed by the jungle.
If time permits we'll finish the day climbing one of the oldest buildings in the Angkor complex, the brick pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup.
- Khmer local lunch.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1-day Angkor Archaeological Park pass
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- tips/gratuities for driver and guide. At the start of your trip there is the option of upgrading from a 1-day to a 3-day Angkor pass for an additional $25. Speak with your local guide about this.
- Bookmundi is partner with Urban Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Full payment of 105 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Angkor Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Angkor Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationMeeting start point : In front of King’s Road Angkor - a modern Khmer style market. Address: Corner of 7-Makara & Achar Sva Street, Old Market Bridge, Siem Reap, Cambodia. Meeting end point : Drop off at centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.