- Give your taste buds a treat with the authentic flavours of Cambodian cuisine
- Discover fascinating snacks such as fried tarantula and the stinky durian fruit
- Leave the tourist trail behind and explore some local hidden treasures
- Explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reaps largest local picnic spot
The tour begins with an exhilarating ride aboard Siem Reap’s most common form of transport, the moto-remork. As you whizz through the bright lights and bustling streets of the city you will be enticed by an infusion of tempting aromas.
Your expert guide will then lead you on a culinary journey through Siem Reap’s street food. You will have the opportunity to sample some of Cambodia’s favourite local snacks, including Khmer rice cake and yellow bean cake, before continuing on to a local fruit market. Here you will discover a range of seasonal fruits, from the tangy dragon-fruit to the foul-smelling durian. You will also pass mounds of colourful spices as your guide explains some of Cambodia’s traditional remedies.
Next it is time to explore some of the country’s unusual delicacies, such as fried tarantula, crickets and chilli-salted mango. Be brave and try something new!
Your tour ends at a favourite local restaurant on Pub Street. Here you can enjoy more Khmer delicacies, before finishing up with a warm baked pudding or tasty fruit shake.
- English speaking guide
- Transportation via moto-remork
- Khmer snacks and dinner
- Bottle of water or fruit shake or beer.
- Additional food and drinks above those inclusions listed above
- Optional sightseeing after the end of the tour
- Gratuities for guide and drivers.
Child Policy: Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour. Please bring a copy of the child's passport for age verification.
Closure: In the rare event of extreme weather or other conditions such as flooding you will be contacted and given the opportunity to reschedule or cancel.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.