- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Angkor Wat temple visit
- Capital city of Phnom Penh
- Kompot Pepper farm
- Koh Rong island
You will explore the main places in Cambodia and get a good impression of what the country has to offer. Your journey starts in the magnificent temples of Siem Reap and moves on to the chaotic scenes of Phnom Penh, before you're finally treated to the stunning natural beauty and pepper farms of Kompot.
We also explore the Koh Rong Island and Bok Kor Mountain on this tour. The combination of architecture, culture, history, nature and beaches that this adventure has to offer is simply amazing.
Day 1: Siem Reap
Day 2: Angkor Wat
Day 3: Phnom Penh
Day 4: Kampot Province
Day 5: Explore Bok Kor Mountain
Day 6: Shihanoukville
Day 7: Transfer to the Phnom Penh International Airport
- Overnight Deluxe Accommodation
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Private Air conditioned SUV Car
- English Speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Airport transfer are included
- Boat transfer to Koh Rong Island
- Soft drink and cool towel during the tour.
- Private Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses not mentioned
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTo visit the central tower/sanctuary in Angkor Wat, please make sure your clothes cover your shoulders and knees.