- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Explore the fascinating Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat complexes
- Enjoy an ox ride and a boat ride along a stunning floating village
- Discover one of the greatest architectural wonders of the ancient world
- Check out the true flavors of Cambodia
Besides the Angkor temples, you will get the opportunity to ride an ox cart through a local village, visit a floating village, enjoy a beautiful boat ride and check out rice fields, pagodas, schools and more. The perfect way to discover rural Cambodia at its simplest and stunning best.
Day 1: Angkor Wat Complex
Day 2: Banteay Srey
Day 3: Kompong Phluk Fishing Village and back to your hotel
- Tour by private air conditioned car/minivan
- Professional English Speaking guide and driver
- Ox cart riding around local village
- Boat riding around floating village
- Cold towel and cold water during the tour
- Entrance fee to visit the Angkor Geological park (2-day temple pass)
- Personal Expenses
- Other entrance fees not mentioned, like the National Museum
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTo visit the central tower/sanctuary in Angkor Wat, please make sure your clothes cover your shoulders and knees. Not suitable for those on a wheelchair.