- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore some of the oldest cities of Iran, including Shiraz, Isfahan and Persepolis
- Travel to the Mesr Desert, ride a camel enjoy skiing down its dunes
- Take a trip to the Tomb of Cyrus the Great in Persepolis
- See ancient underground water channels, called qanats, in Yazd
Start your Iranian adventure from Shiraz. Tour the city with your local guide, see some of its major landmarks and learn more about the history and culture of this ancient city. Drive to Isfahan, where you will be acquainted with the masterpieces of Islamic architecture. Head for Persepolis, home to ancient palaces of Persian emperors. Visit the Tomb of Cyrus the Great.
Enjoy a desert safari in the Mesr Desert. Ski down its sand dunes, ride a camel, spend your night watching the starry sky that can be seen from here and visit a salt water lake. Take a trip to a village in the middle of the desert and see how people live in this part of the world.
Come close to the natural beauty and unique landscapes of Iran during this tour. Get the chance to admire its cultural antiquity and heritage. To learn more about this trip please read the itinerary below.
suggest you to experience this wonderful tour”
Day 1: Arrival in Shiraz
Day 2: Shiraz
Day 3: Shiraz - Perspolis - Yazd
Day 4: Yazd
Day 5: Kharanagh - Mesr Desert
Day 6: Mesr Desert
Day 7: Mesr Desert - Isfahan
Day 8: Isfahan
Day 9: Matinabad
Day 10: Kashan - Tehran
Day 11: Departure
- Visa support & reference code
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Personal insurance
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Domestic flights
- All mentioned sightseeing
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Licensed English-speaking tour guides
- Licensed drivers
- International airfare
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa stamp fee
- Tips & portages
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.