- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 2222 meters
- Visit UNESCO heritage sites, including Persepolis and Pasargadae
- Explore the ancient cities of Shiraz & Isfahan
- Enjoy desert safari and camping in Dasht e Zarin
- Travel to villages, learn more about the lives of the people there
Visit Yazd, the city of wind-catching towers and the centre of Zoroastrianism in Iran. Learn more about this religion that evolved in Persia thousands of years ago. Go out on a desert safari in Dasht e Zarin and spend a night in a desert camp watching the stars.
Explore Isfahan, the city known for its architectural beauty, before heading to another ancient Iranian city of Kashan. Your last destination is Taleghan, a beautiful village located in the Alborz mountain range. Spend three days exploring the village before heading to Tehran, where we will drop you off at the airport.
our guide was fantastic, we visited the main cities, and have our favorite activities such as shopping, fire camping and ....”
Day 1: Arrive in Shiraz
Day 2: Shiraz sightseeing tour
Day 3: Shiraz – Persepolis – Naqsh-e Rustam – Bavanat
Day 4: Bavanat – Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
Day 5: Zein-o-Din – Yazd
Day 6: Yazd
Day 7: Yazd – Garmeh
Day 8: Garmeh – Dasht-e Zarin
Day 9: Dasht-e Zarin – Isfahan
Day 10: Isfahan sightseeing tour
Day 11: Isfahan – Abyaneh – Kashan
Day 12: Kashan – Qom –Taleqan
Day 13: Taleqan
Day 14: Taleqan
Day 15: Taleqan - Tehran
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Licensed, English-speaking tour guides
- Visa support & reference code
- Personal insurance
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Entrance to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Expenses of personal nature
- Visa stamp fee
- Tips & portages
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.