- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ATTEND MASS in Knock
- CITY TOUR in Waterford and Dublin
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING of Brigit's Celtic Garden and Ballintubber Abbey
- ORIENTATION in Galway and Waterford
Ireland's soul-stirring natural beauty provides the perfect backdrop for an engaging encounter with the island's centuries-old religious heritage, revealed in cathedrals, ancient towns and the lush green countryside.
Day 1: Arrive Shannon – Galway
Day 2: Galway – Westport
Day 3: Westport – Knock
Day 4: Knock – Co. Kerry (2 Nights)
Day 5: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 6: Co. Kerry – Blarney Castle – Youghal – Waterford
Day 7: Waterford – Glendalough – Dublin (2 Nights)
Day 8: Dublin
Day 9: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 8 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Shannon and from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sacred Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 237 today.
- Save US$ 74+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sacred Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 02 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sacred Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sacred Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.