- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit one of the bestpreserved ancient water town
- Take a night cruise along the Huang River
- Enjoy the splendid night views of Shanghai
The guide will come to pick you up at around 12:00 noon at the lobby in Shanghai Downtown Hotel. Drive approximately 1 hour to visit the Zhujiajiao Water Town, an ancient water town with the history of more than 1700 years that is often regarded as the best-preserved among the four ancient water towns in Shanghai.
Stroll around old, unique bridges, well-structured courtyards and calm rivers to feel the antiquity, leisure and tranquility of this ancient town. Boat riding along the river is available at your own expense.
Later, return downtown and visit the Shanghai Silk Museum before you head to the Bund and board the Huangpu River Night-View Cruise. Experience the silence of the river bathed in moonlight and enjoy Shanghai's dramatic and splendid night view.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel to conclude the trip.
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee of Zhujiajiao
- Huangpu River cruise ticket
- Local dinner
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.