- Visit to the oldest Chinese park
- Enjoy Tai Chi, Ballroom dancing, Calisthenics, and Music performances
- Find about the various types of tea
- Visit Moganshan Lu M50(center of Shanghai's modern art)
- Enjoy over 120 galleries of arts
- Chance to meet up with artists, gallery owners
- Discover Shanghai's old districts & lanes
- Understand the Architecture design, artwork & cultural aspects
- Meet elder residents and learn the stories of the street & neighbourhoods
- Visit to the home of Jesuit community & to a famous Chinese man of science, Xu Guangqi
- See the tomb of Xu, Xujiahui Cathedral(St. Ignatius) - Shanghai's most famous cathedral
- Explore the Tushanwan Orphanage Museum
- Visit the Shanghai Archives Museum to learn more about this city's fascinating history
- Time-travel through modern Shanghai, from the early 20th century through to today.
- Explore abandoned, propaganda-littered nong tangs (back alleyways) from the 1920s.
- Get a taste of Shanghai with a sample of traditional pan-fried dumplings.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results