- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A multiday Shanghai sightseeing trip with side trips to Hangzhou, Suzhou, and water town
- All entrance fees included: enjoy a fullinclusive experience but choose your own hotel
- Comfortable private transportation for the duration of the tour, plus a lakeside boat
- Combine convenience with flexibility: customize the order of the day trips
Tours also include a boat ride, tea tasting, and traditional meals each day. You can choose the attractions you visit and the places you see on this private 3-day tour. Work with your guide to customize your itinerary, and see famous spots such as Yu Garden, the Silk Museum, Xintiandi and the Jade Buddha temple in Shanghai; the Lingering Garden and water town in Suzhou; and West Lake and Faxi Temple in Hangzhou.
Thank you Lynn!”
Day 1: Shanghai city day tour
Day 2: Suzhou and Tongli or Zhouzhuang water town
Day 3: Hangzhou Highlights day tour
- 3 Lunches
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private car service during the 3 days
- Dim sum tasting in Shanghai
- Longjing tea visit and tasting
- Bottled water
- Other expenses (e.g. drinks, snacks, etc)
- Round-trip bullet train tickets from Shanghai to Hangzhou on 2nd class.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking Infant rates apply even if they do not occupy a seat Please mention any specific dietary requirements at time of booking A moderate amount of walking is involved A current valid passport is required both on the days of booking and travel, along with the passport holder's name, number, expiry date and country, for all participants