- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak up traditional Chinese culture with an overnight tulou stay.
- Explore China's cities with likeminded travellers.
- Photograph the purplebrown rock and rich vegetation of Wuyishan.
- Let loose in a university town
It’s in the spaces between Shanghai and Hong Kong that you get a true taste of what China has to offer. On this nine-day trip, you’ll get to stay in famous Hakka roundhouses and really get a sense of rural Chinese culture. Additionally, there’ll be time to take the perfect hike in the beautiful Wuyishan area and hit up a few of the major cities as well. China can be difficult to navigate on your own, so let us take the planning off your shoulders and leave you free to simply enjoy the ride.
Day 1: Shanghai
Day 2: Shanghai/Wuyishan
Day 3: Wuyishan
Day 4: Wuyishan/Xiamen
Day 5: Xiamen/Hongkeng Village
Day 6: Hongkeng Village
Day 7: Hongkeng Village/Xiamen
Day 8: Xiamen/Hong Kong
Day 9: Hong Kong
- Hotels (5 nts), Hostel (standard twin/single) (1 nt), guesthouse (standard twin/single) (2 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, walking.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Wuyishan entrance ticket, including hiking
- Orientation walks in Shanghai and Xiamen
- Tour of a traditional tulou
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Shanghai and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Shanghai to Hong Kong Fujian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Shanghai to Hong Kong Fujian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Shanghai to Hong Kong Fujian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.