You will start your tour at the oldest and most well protected water village named Zhu Jia Jiao which is located about 16 miles west of Shanghai downtown where you will touch and feel 400 years old water village with Small Canals, rivers and big Dian Shan Lake, the numerous small shops in which you can practice your bargain skills.
After two hours sightseeing there, on the way back, we will stop at silk mill to experience the South China real silk making procedure.
Around 06:30 to 7 PM, your tour guide will take you back to your Shanghai hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Shanghai downtown hotels.
- Sightseeing program for seat-in-coach tour as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged.
2. Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.