- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore traditional local neighborhoods on a walking tour of the city
- Enjoy a variety of local food
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small groups for a more personal service
You have the option of enjoying your breakfast at a famous food street. On weekdays, people throng this place to enjoy a variety of local delicacies, such as egg pancakes, deep-fired dough sticks, rolls of sticky rice and soybean milk. If you opt for an afternoon tour instead, you can avail yourself the opportunity of enjoying the best Shanghai noodles along with various toppings.
Visit the Bird Market, one of the traditional markets in the city. See old Shanghai houses and the Old City Wall along the road to the Confucius Temple. Enjoy a traditional tea ceremony inside the temple premises. Select between 3 to 5 different kinds of tea during the ceremony.
Definitely recommend the tour!”
- Entrance fees to the Confucius Temple
- Lunch or dinner based on your tour departure time
- Professional guide
- Traditional tea ceremony
- Drinks and snacks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No cancellation fee if you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure
A 50-percent cancellation fee if you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure
A 100-percent cancellation fee if you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure