- Architectural gems and historical remains in the Former French Concession and the Old Town
- Religious traditions and rituals introduction in a Taoist Temple
- Local street breakfast tasting and table manner advices
- Local tradional experiences (kung fu, street calligraphy...)
Pedal through a park especially renowned for its colorful occupants. You will learn the basics of the Kung Fu art and then confront one of its masters in the middle of this Shanghai Former French Concession hotspot.
While riding toward the old town, you enter a very lively traditional open-air wet market. In a minute, you will be surrounded by a frantic crowd, taste unknown fruits and savor absurd food specialties and the best part of it, is that you will love this dazed feeling.Your time travel doesn’t just stop here, we take you to the narrow lanes of the old town called “Lilong” to allow you to touch from your fingertip what used to be life in ancient Shanghai, ride along the ancient walls of the city before stopping at a dusty Taoist temple forgotten in the middle of this vertically growing city. Say a little prayer for your soul as your next and last stop is the Insect Market.
- Easy ride for all
- About 7 km ride.
- From 9am to noon
- Departure and arrival at the Hyatt Andaz Hotel in Xintiandi district, Puxi side, Shanghai.
- Minimum height is 1.50m.
- Guide services
- Bike rental
- Bottle of water
- Western "Pause Gourmande"
- Chinese breakfast
- Temple Fee
- Goodie Bag
- Rain coat (if needed)
- Premium Insurance