- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4-8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A half or fullday tour of Shanghai markets
- Shop like a local and visit two or four specialist markets according to your preference
- Hotel pickup and dropoff included
If we were to call Shanghai by another name, it would be ‘Shopping Paradise’. The city is not just about fancy shopping malls that display expensive products but also about local markets where you can bargain freely. Choose this tour if you want to go home with great souvenir pieces.
The city’s markets are divided into various sections depending on the products they sell. There is the fabric market, where you can get your clothes tailor made; the tea market, which is popular for its variety of Chinese tea; off-brand market, which is popular for bags, footwear, sunglasses and watches; and the antiques market, for those interested in Chinese antiques.
Browse through all the four markets in a day tour or choose between any two for a half-day tour. We will drive you back to your hotel after you are done shopping.
Tour was run by a very knowledgeable guide and included a formal tea service in a tea shop where different teas were sampled. Followed by some free time to shop at one of the many street shopping areas before having lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant, which was included as part of the tour. The highlight was an extended shopping time to haggle and bargain at one of the most popular and busy shopping villages in Shanghai. Bring your best haggling skills because they will surely be tested! Definitely a fun experience!”
- Professional shopping guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip private transfer
- A tea-tasting session if you choose to visit the tea market
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.