- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the impressive pavilions and ponds of Yu Garden
- Admire the Europeanstyle architecture along the Bund and in the French Concession
- Learn more about the history of Shanghai from your informative guide
- Enjoy beautiful views and a canal boat ride in Zhujiajiao water town
The Bund is a famed area of Shanghai’s waterfront that is a showcase of pre-1949 architecture. This iconic symbol of old and new Shanghai is the city’s most famous landmark.
Shanghai Tower is one of the tallest buildings in the world and has a twisting silhouette that dominates the skyline. Standing 137 stories and 2,073 feet (632 meters) high, the building features some of the world’s fastest elevators, which race to a viewing platform 1,841 feet (561 meters) above the city. If you’d like to go inside, you can purchase entry tickets or enjoy looking at the building from the outside for free.
Yu Garden, in the middle of the Old Town (Nanshi) Shanghai, is one of China’s best-preserved classical gardens and dates from the Ming Dynasty. The garden is known for its beautiful scenery, elegant layout, and delightful pavilions, pagodas, pools, bridges, and rockeries. Entrance tickets inclusive.
The Old French Concession is known for its tree-lined streets and interesting mix of Chinese and Western architectural styles. Popular with locals, expats, and visitors, the area is home to a number of top attractions, as well as hip cafés, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc.
Zhujiajiao, which is known as “Venice of the East” is our final destination and is the best preserved of the four ancient water towns in the Shanghai area. With a history dating back over 1,700 years, Zhujiajiao is full of lovely canals and waterways. You will have the chance to experience this unique ancient water town by canal boat.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
I would highly recommend this trip as well as traveling with Cindy. We explored The Ming-Dynasty, Yu Garden and Jade Buddha Temple. We also visited the observation deck in one of Shanghais highest skyscrapers. We had a chance to buy gifts as well as tea from the tea market. At the end we went to The Bund and we had a great dinner at a very fancy restaurant over looking The Bund. Cindy is very knowledgeable about the city and its history.
This was one of the best tours I ever had.”
Definitely recommend the tour!”
- Private transfer service and English speaking guide
- Lunch (soup dumpling tasting)
- Tea ceremony
- Entrance ticket (Yu garden)
- Canal boat ride
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.