- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the major highlights of Shanghai
- Visit Yuyuan Garden, a classic example of Chinese landscape gardening
- Experience the contrast between the Bund and Shanghai French Concession
Next, head for the Confucius Temple, located not far away from the garden. Take a walk on the Bund while admiring the scenery along the Huangpu River after that. See one of Shanghai's famous landmarks, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, as well as other high rises from the Bund. Then we will have a stop at visit a pearl center where you will get the chance to learn more about the difference between real pearls and the fake ones.
After that, we will then take you to a local restaurant for a Chinese lunch before heading off to Shanghai French Concession. Also visit the Jade Buddha Temple, one of Shanghai's must-see attractions. Then take a trip to the Silk Museum to learn more about silk production in China.
The last destination of the day is the Shanghai Museum, home to a valuable collection of Chinese art. We will drop you off at your hotel after that.
She prepared so much in a short day for us. We started a bit later since we wanted a bit more sleep. But what she planned for the day was fantastic. The day was so well paced. And she knows so much about Shanghai. We had a great time!
This had been a great trip to China. Im already thinking about coming back.
Thank you for your help before and during our stay here.”
- Transport: Pickup and drop off only available from select hotels in Shanghai's city centre. A shared coach transfer service
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- A Chinese lunch
- Hotel accommodation
- China visa
- Optional tours or activities
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide and driver(recommended)
- Personal comprehensive travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPick-up time and hotels: 08:15 am: Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel Reception (No. 38 Pujiang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai) 08:30 am: Grand Hyatt Shanghai Reception (Jin Mao Tower, No.88 Century Avenue, Pudong New District Shanghai) 08:30 am: The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai (No.1376 Nanjing Xi Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai) 09:00 am: Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre (No. 555 Xizang Road (middle), Huangpu District, Shanghai)