- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- Check out the impressive pavilions and ponds of Yu Garden
- See buildings with Europeanstyle architecture along the Bund and in the French Concession
- Learn more about the history of Shanghai from your informative guide
- Enjoy beautiful views of downtown Shanghai & the Huangpu River from the Bund
Start your tour from Shanghai's French Concession. Walk along its tree-lines street and leafy boulevards and explore the elegant buildings that remind you of Europe. This place was home to many celebrities and politicians in yesteryears, including China's first prime minister Zhou Enlai.
Sit down for lunch in the afternoon (included in the tour). Taste delicious local food and attend a tea ceremony after that, where you will be served 3 different kinds of tea. Travel to Yu (Yuyuan) Garden and Shanghai's Old Street thereafter. Both these places were built during the rule of Qing and Ming dynasties respectively. Visit the local antiques market if you can find some time.
Your next destination is Tianzifang, a hip, arts and crafts enclave in French Concession that started out in a renovated factory building and has become popular among tourists and expats in recent years.
Walk along Shanghai's famous Bund next. The 4-kilometer-long stretch is probably the most famous landmark in Shanghai. Enjoy a beautiful view of the Huangpu River.
Transfer to your hotel after the tour is over.
I would highly recommend this trip as well as traveling with Cindy. We explored The Ming-Dynasty, Yu Garden and Jade Buddha Temple. We also visited the observation deck in one of Shanghais highest skyscrapers. We had a chance to buy gifts as well as tea from the tea market. At the end we went to The Bund and we had a great dinner at a very fancy restaurant over looking The Bund. Cindy is very knowledgeable about the city and its history.
This was one of the best tours I ever had.”
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Delicious lunch
- All entrance tickets
- Tea-tasting ceremony
- Tips and gratuities to your guide (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses not mention in the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
If you cancel the tour at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel the tour between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.