- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yu Garden: A wonderful example of classical design in the old city centre, tranquil spot for respite from the modern pace of life.
- Bund: Shanghai’s famous riverfront on the west bank of Huangpu River, packed with an eclectic range of buildings from the European colonial period.
Visit Shanghai, a city of contrasts where China’s traditional past meets modern technology and futuristic design. Join our four-day city break and discover the landmarks of this fascinating metropolis. Constructed 400 years ago during the Ming Dynasty, the colossal modern city of Shanghai has respectfully sprung up around the remains of its older relative, providing a fascinating window into the past.
Day 1: Arrival Shanghai
Day 2: Shanghai
Day 3: Shanghai
Day 4: Departure Shanghai
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Day 2)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour (Day 2)
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during full-day Shanghai sightseeing tour (Day 2)
- Inbound/Outbound private transfer from/to Shanghai airport or Shanghai railway station with English speaking guide assistance
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Nanjing Road and the Bund tour (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet
- International nor domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or China visa fees (if any)
- Rail tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the programme
- Optional tours and activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Shanghai City Break, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Shanghai City Break, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Shanghai City Break, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.