- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Enjoy a private, guided tour to Hangzhou with your guide/driver
- See the iconic West Lake, eulogized by countless poets and writers
- Take a trip to Longjing village, enjoy authentic Longjing tea
Take the Buddha Road, where there are three historic temples on the way to the top of a mountain, and visit the Faxi Temple, with over 1,000 years of history. The temple is surrounded by beautiful tea plantations rolling down the hills.
For lunch, we will take you to a local restaurant that serves delicious Hangzhou cuisine. Your next destination is Longjing village, home to tea farmers since generations. Enjoy a cup of authentic Longjing tea at Hangzhou Manjue Long Scenic Resort.
The final destination on the itinerary is the iconic West Lake where you will enjoy a boat ride before its time to head back to the station for your bullet train back to Shanghai. You driver will transport you back to your hotel on arrival in the city.
Tour was run by a very knowledgeable guide and included a formal tea service in a tea shop where different teas were sampled. Followed by some free time to shop at one of the many street shopping areas before having lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant, which was included as part of the tour. The highlight was an extended shopping time to haggle and bargain at one of the most popular and busy shopping villages in Shanghai. Bring your best haggling skills because they will surely be tested! Definitely a fun experience!”
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip private transfer from hotel
- Private car service in Hangzhou
- Longjing tea tasting
- 2nd class bullet train seat
- 1st class bullet train seat
- Business class bullet train
- Gratuities (optional)
- Round-trip bullet train tickets (second class 30USD, first class 50USD, business class 80USD)
- Expenses other than those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.