- duration 11 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a private, guided tour to Hangzhou with your guide/driver
- See the iconic West Lake, eulogized by countless poets and writers
- Take a trip to Longjing village, enjoy authentic Longjing tea
Take the Buddha Road, where there are three historic temples on the way to the top of a mountain, and visit the Faxi Temple, with over 1,000 years of history. The temple is surrounded by beautiful tea plantations rolling down the hills.
For lunch, we will take you to a local restaurant that serves delicious Hangzhou cuisine. Your next destination is Longjing village, home to tea farmers since generations. Enjoy a cup of authentic Longjing tea at Hangzhou Manjue Long Scenic Resort.
The final destination on the itinerary is the iconic West Lake where you will enjoy a boat ride before its time to head back to the station for your bullet train back to Shanghai. You driver will transport you back to your hotel on arrival in the city.
I would highly recommend this trip as well as traveling with Cindy. We explored The Ming-Dynasty, Yu Garden and Jade Buddha Temple. We also visited the observation deck in one of Shanghais highest skyscrapers. We had a chance to buy gifts as well as tea from the tea market. At the end we went to The Bund and we had a great dinner at a very fancy restaurant over looking The Bund. Cindy is very knowledgeable about the city and its history.
This was one of the best tours I ever had.”
Thank you Lynn!”
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip private transfer from hotel
- Private car service in Hangzhou
- Longjing tea tasting
- 2nd class bullet train seat
- 1st class bullet train seat
- Business class bullet train
- Gratuities (optional)
- Round-trip bullet train tickets (second class 30USD, first class 50USD, business class 80USD)
- Expenses other than those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.